Makeup Artistry Level 4
NZ Certificate in Makeup Artistry Level 4
This 34-week programme of study gives makeup artists the skills and knowledge to design and apply cosmetics for many makeup artist career paths including theatrical, film and television, fashion, and photographic, cosmetic camouflage.
Who can enrol?
- Applicants will have National Certificate of Education Achievement (Level 1), be physically able to carry out the programme and be at least 16 years of age (15 with exemption).
- Must have a reasonable level of competence in English and Maths
- Must complete our entry assessment to a good standard
- Must meet programme entry criteria
- Existing or past Varda students are not required to complete the assessment form as they have provided this previously
- It is an advantage to hold the New Zealand Certificate in Make-up and Skin Care (Level 3) [Ref: 3442]. Or demonstrate/provide evidence of foundation makeup and skin care skills
- International students must meet visa requirements and have IELTs 5.5 or equivalent
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact our office.
What will you learn?
- Makeup consultations
- Photographic makeup
- Correction makeup
- Special effects makeup
- Body art
- Small business skills