Emerging Stylist - continue the pathway to success
Develop the creative, technical and commercial skills to become a successful commercial hair stylist.
NEW ZEALAND CERTIFICATE IN HAIRDRESSING EMERGING STYLIST, LEVEL 4
The Level 4 programme of study will equip learners with the knowledge and practical skills required of an Emerging stylist.
Develop a comprehensive set of practical skills and professional salon practices that will allow you to apply for entry into the Year 2 programme or enable you to gain an intermediate position as an apprentice in a salon.
Who can enrol?
- Aged 16+
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Serious about a career in hairdressing
- Salon Support graduate or equivalent
- Reasonable level of competence in English and Math.
- Be physically able to carry out the practical components of the programme
- Able to supply a verified Birth Certificate or Passport and evidence of New Zealand residency
What will you learn?
- Scissor, clipper and razor cutting
- Long hair styling
- Chemical reformation and waving
- Colour correction
- Styling, blow-waving
- Corrective treatments
- Retail, reception and money matters