NZ Certificate in Hairdressing Salon Skills Level 2
This qualification will provide people interested in working in the barbering, beauty or hairdressing sector with an overview of the working environment, career pathway opportunities and the basic knowledge and skills required to undertake further training in their chosen sector.
Who can enrol in this programme?
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 16-19
- Serious about the hairdressing, barbering or beauty industries
- Be physically able to carry out the practical components of the programme
- If you are unsure of your eligibility please contact our office
What will you learn?
- The salon environment
- Client journey
- Salon support
- Listen to communicate
- Contextual communication
- Conversations in the workplace
- Personal finance
- Employment skills